Hong Kong is our homeland. Why cannot we determine our own political futureĦH
Since Hong Kong people has the right to statehood, Hong Kong shall refer to decolonization programs executed worldwide as well as the independence referendums held in Quebec and Scotland, and hold an independence referendum to determine Hong Kong's political future.
Subject to China's and puppet HKSAR government's years of policy of keeping Hong Kongers misinformed, Hong Kong people are becoming less Hong Kong-conscious and less wary of the evil thoughts of pan-Chinese chauvinism. The fallacious pan-Chinese unification dream becomes the opiate of Hong Kongers, thus most Hong Kongers mistakenly believe Hong Kong is a Chinese territory, and the Hong Kong democrats do not even dare to have the visions of building an independent sovereign state of Hong Kong.
Nevertheless, opinion polls conducted by universities in Hong Kong indicate that at least 30% of Hong Kongers approve of Hong Kong becoming an independent sovereign state but choose to suppress their rage in the face of current Chinese coercion. More importantly, we consider it courageous to express and embody our righteous thinkings, that is, the statehood of Hong Kong.
Furthermore, protection for fundamental human rights, such as freedom of speech and freedom of thought, in Hong Kong necessarily entails allowing Hong Kong people to discuss and debate the statehood of Hong Kong. Hence, we see the Internet as an arena where Hong Kongers who aspire to build an independent sovereign state of Hong Kong meet and let the world know that the call for an independent sovereign state of Hong Kong is both popular and proper. A burgeoning Hong Konger identity facilitates the development of the Hong Kong independence movement; given this, Hong Kong people are going to build an independent sovereign Hong Kong state very soon.
The Hong Kong independence movement takes place in the following stages:
1. Hong Kongers who aspire to build an independent sovereign state of Hong Kong meet and let the world know that the call for an independent sovereign state of Hong Kong is both popular and proper.
2. With persistent propaganda and discussion, more and more Hong Kongers realize the need for an independent sovereign Hong Kong state and recognize the rationality and legal bases for entrenching the statehood of Hong Kong.
3. With more and more Hong Kongers joining the Hong Kong independence movement, the Hong Kong independence movement becomes a movement of Hong Kong people, by Hong Kong people and for Hong Kong people.
4. Being popular with Hong Kong people, we eventually become strong enough to oppose the pro-Beijing political groups in Hong Kong.
5. Once the call for the creation of an independent sovereign Hong Kong state is agreed upon by 50% of the Hong Kong population, we shall seek international intervention to hold an independence referendum in Hong Kong to determine whether Hong Kong shall get independent from China.
6. If the Beijing regime rejects the independence referendum request, we shall
call for armed uprisings with a view to waging an independence revolution war
against the HKSAR puppet regime and the Beijing regime.
We estimate the number of decades Hong Kong will take to become an independent sovereign state at two or more. However, we predict that, in case
the Beijing regime collapses or fights a war against another country, the day [of Hong Kong Independence] will arrive much sooner. Hence, we shall adjust
the agenda for the Hong Kong independence movement with an eye to international politics.
We always think that, no matter how long and hard the course of Hong Kong independence will be, the call for an independent sovereign Hong Kong state is rational and righteous and thus we shall eventually achieve the goal. We strongly believe that our children will lead a happy, liberal, democratic and prosperous life in an independent sovereign Hong Kong state.